CES is leading the Construction Industry by providing DRONE services to its clients. CES has multiple Certified FAA Drone Pilots to perform any challenging tasks that the clients may require. We provide unparalleled expertise and personalized support to our clients which include but are not limited to: State Government, Municipal Government, General Contractors and private Business Owners.
The Services we provide:
- Monitor Progress of your Project:
- Monitoring and tracking productivity of a project will be at ease with detailed Aerial Photography and Recordings. Starting from the Procurement/ROW stage of the project all the way to the Final Completion.
- Site Surveys :
- Collect wide-ranging data for site planning and modeling. Perform volume calculations to provide more accurate and cost effective analysis. Identify challenging terrains or problem areas prior to start of any project.
- Various types of Inspections :
- Inspect Roadway Construction, Bridges, Buildings, railroads, rooftops, and cell towers and perform more accurate Environmental Inspections.
- 2D/3D Mapping
- View 2D/3D modelling using computer generated graphics showing topographic surveys such as 3D model of an entire Building or a Bridge.
- Rte 7 Widening Project
- Route 7 Belmont Ridge Project
- Vint Hill Route 29 Project
- Warrenton Interchange Project